Visual Merchandising Coordinator
Based at our corporate office in Bassett,VA,the Visual Merchandising Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that our Bassett Home Furnishings retail stores meet our merchandising, space planning and product placement standards.
• Space planning of furniture areas within Bassett retail stores & other accounts,from concept to implementation, including new, existing and remodel locations;
• Product ordering (furniture & accessories) to support space planning;
• Development of national visual merchandising documents & standards for store network, including furniture placement, styling and painting guidelines to correlate with national company direction;
• Travel to stores as needed for floor sets and related visual support;
• BS Degree in Interior Design or equivalent experience;
• Proficiency in AutoCAD, or similar programs like Revit, including space planning, as well as graphic programs such as In Design, Sketch-Up or similar;
• Demonstrable strong visual skills;
• Ability and willingness to travel.
For more than a century,the name“Bassett”has defined quality without compromise, and stands alone as one of America’s most iconic furniture brands. Headquartered in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains in Bassett,Virginia and with manufacturing facilities in Virginia,North Carolina and Texas,Bassett Furniture is a leading vertically integrated manufacturer, importer and retailer of affordable high quality, stylish furniture. Through our more than 90 Bassett Home Furnishings stores, we have built a reputation for in-store and in-home design consultation services, exceptional customer service and custom-made furniture that is delivered in 30 days or less.
We invest in people who are innovative thinkers and thrive in a challenging, yet fun,environment. We’re alwayslooking fortalented people who willshare our vision to grow… one customer,one room,one smile at a time!
Please apply at “Careers”at www.bassettfurniture.com